Wednesday, December 15, 2004

in the dark

oh hi. ya know... I love night-time. that is by far my favorite time of day. it seems like everything is more exciting at night, more mystery, people and things just seems to liven up. anyway, it is customary that when night comes, darkness comes as well. this kind of darkness is darkness that I like. I like to look at the sky and see the millions of stars that are sprinkled about. I like to look at the moon, so perfectly shaped that I could just stare at it all night. There is another kind of darkness that I don't enjoy quite as much. The kind where something has happened or someone is upset at you and you have no idea why. then you feel guilty for not knowing. you feel like if you did something or didn't do something you should know what it is. argh..... I really need to get a clue!!!!

No comments: