The Musings of Katie
drama...
Saturday, June 04, 2005
sun
Today I went to the strawberry festival and got a sunburn. It was fun. I like getting sun because then it makes me some color other than pale. How awesome is that? Anyway. I'm tired, and I'm at work.... sucky combination if you ask me!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
kater tots
Trying to live each day for what it's worth. Tomorrow will come soon enough.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2007
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2006
(17)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2005
(26)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
June
(2)
something new
sun
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2004
(13)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment