Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Christmas Chaos
YAY!!!!! All of my family is home for Christmas. The only stinky part is that I have to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas day. Ouch! But fortunately I can go back to my house with my ambulance and be at home for a good part of the day. Hope my partner doesn't mind too much, because he's gonna be stuck here too! He's gonna get a small taste of the chaotic atmosphere that makes up my family times! Haha. Although, it can be quite traumatic if you aren't used to it. We now have 3 foster kids so there are going to be 11 family members here now. It makes me laugh. Ok, going to see a movie now!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Amen on Christmas chaos! I love telling stories about our family, because it makes other people admire me. I just have avoid scaring them...which can be hard depending on their levels of intestinal fortitude.
So, did John get totally freaked out by our family?
no, he liked us all. he commented on how nice everyone was
Did he say he thought the blanket we gave him was ugly?
Post a Comment