Sunday, February 19, 2006

I have nothing to say

I moved into my new apt

I lost my job 3 days after I moved into my new apt

I lost my job because the entire company went under

I went wedding dress shopping with melissa and she found the most amazing one of all

I am usually cold

I LOVE living in my new apt

I still have not seen caleb baggett due to my illness and I am VERY sad about this

I am slowly but surely getting better

I did not get the job at Piqua Fire Dept

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Katie on True Independence
You are better! And you will see Caleb today! Sorry bout the jobs. Time to go J O B Hunting! Good Luck! Love Ya, M

Jenni said...

wow, lots of bummer stuff, and few non-bummer things. I'm super-glad you're in your new place. I can't WAIT to see it! Can I come over and spend the night? Also, I think it's the grace of God that you got bored and went out and landed that second job. Cuz now it's your ONLY job. More with come along, but for now...it looks likeyou have what you need to survive. And I"m really glad you're getting better each day.