Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I dont' know

This blog is a long time coming. I don't really know what I want to write. I feel like I have a lot of pent up emotion or something. I wish I could let it all out... if I did that though, I wouldn't know what to do next. I think that is how I survive... all my pent up somethings give me energy as incredulous as that sounds (incredulous=word of the day). When you are waiting for something that never comes it can get really stressful until you finally decide to forget it. But what if forgetting it is the wrong thing to do? What if you need to hold on with all your might until you get an answer? The ponderings of life... and of Katie!


No one pay this blog any mind. Really, it means nothing. It's just the musings that occur as a result of about 10 different issues I have going on at the moment. Everything will work itself out in the end.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Yes I would think I am a good posterchild for this one. Katie, the consensus is complete. You cannot ignore your emotions! It gives you emotional hemorrhoids, which are quite painful.