Friday, January 14, 2005

This one doesn't have a theme

I don't have a title for this one. I really dont have anything of interesting to say. It's the new year and this time I didn't make any New Year's Resolutions. I have all the other years and it hasn't gotten me anywhere. So I just didn't this year. I am vowing to myself to do better though. Better in quite a few aspects. Such as... physically, spiritually, emotionally, academically, organizationally, and so on and so forth. Just in all areas of my life in general. I am improving somewhat but I still have a long road ahead of me. I can do it, put my back into it. At least that is what I tell other people so now I'm entitled to an encouraging word for myself. This blogspot in general obviously isn't a regular thing for me, but more like whenever I feel inspired. I was feeling inspired tonight. I miss my family but I am going home this weekend... woo hoo!!!! I'm excited. Oh, and an update for the rest of the world in case anyone reading this doesn't know, I am currently attending Cedarville U. In, you guessed it, Cedarville, Ohio. Ok, th-th-thats all folks!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Okay, so this is the first time I have EVER been to your blog and it is way cool! It is pretty easy keeping up on ppl if you can just hop on their blog when you have a spare moment. Hope classes are going well. I have class tomorrow for the second time. :-$ We'll see. ttyl hun