Tuesday, September 27, 2005
This is me posting
I recently received a comment on how little I post or something to that effect. And it even came from someone who did not post for months at a time. For some odd reason I am recalling a statement about a pot and kettle and the color black. Hmmmmm, don't know why. ::grin:: I read three books in three days. My brain is on overdrive. When I read I get into the mood of the book. So if I stop reading in a bad part of the book, I am in a bad mood. This is not normal. The search for a full time job, besides the one I already have, is seemingly endless. I know that it will probably happen some day, it just doesn't feel like it will happen any time in the near future. Argh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Best of good luck on yoru interview, kat n. (which means...)
Post a Comment