Sunday, October 09, 2005
Nothing to say
Oh hi. I just got home from my soccer game. We tied, 0-0. I played pretty good though, so I was happy. My computer is doing weird things which is sad because I just got it a couple months a go. I am tired of looking at my same old posts so I wanted to put a new one on there. Yesterday I took the civil service test for the City of Troy. I want that job sooooo bad I can taste it. But at the same time I know 3 or 4 other people who want the job too, so if I get it then they can't and so on and so forth. So it's a catch 22. Yeah, so I know I got a question wrong on that test. It was a vocab question and the word was derision. I had never heard that word before. Come to find out, it means ridicule, or something like that. I think I put that it meant disbelief. How was I supposed to know. You can't even use process of elimination if you have no clue because you don't even know what to start eliminating. Oh well, I'll find out in about 2 weeks how I did. Until then... my fingers are crossed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Katie, I bet you only missed one! Way to go!
You deserve that job,I'm cheering for you!
M
Post a Comment