Monday, October 10, 2005
I am sooooo mad
My dumb work is switching my schedule on me and management didn't even tell me. I had to find out from another employee. ARGH!!!! ROAR!!!! This is me being VERY mad. I have another job people!!!!! They just expect me to totally change my whole life around to suit their whims. Well if I wasn't a proper young lady I'd tell them what I really think of them!!! I AM SOOOO MAD!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Rookie had some good stuff, and it is important to be able to roll with the punches. however, to take what WAS a regular schedule and chop it up and then expect the person to just KNOW that you were making the changes...a little advance notice would be helpful.
I will compromise
Poor Katie!
Now buck it up, and go get 'em!
M
Post a Comment