Sunday, November 13, 2005

katie the copycat

I'm copying off my sister because I haven't posted in a long time and I don't really know what to post about... so here is my copycat.

5 Random Things About Me

1. No matter how hard I try to keep organized and neat, I am, inevitably, messy.
2. I am not what everyone thinks.
3. I like to make faces at myself in the mirror.
4. I am the QUEEN of procrastination.
5. I love comfy pajamas more than any other clothing item.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I'm curious, If your not what I think, just what are you??
Hmmmm??!!
M

Jenni said...

Don't worry, kat n, I stole the 5 random things idea off of Susan. Good list!

Anonymous said...

I...never make faces at myself...in the mirror...ok ok you caught me, I do. sigh.
Hey Katie your comment made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, I am excited to hang out with you over the holiday stuff!
-Kyle

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Katie and I never update.
Well, it was lovely seeing you ma'am however, I HARDLY SAW YOU! I know, I know, you had to work. well I suppose I understand that, but still, hopefully over Christmas we won't be too busy. I'd like to know what's goin on in Katie's life and what she's up to.
-Kyle