Thursday, April 20, 2006

Hm

I really should post in here more often. I just forget and then when I remember I can't think of anything to write about. It's quite the tragedy. So I'm gonna start working out again! :read "Katie thinks she is getting fat": Anyway. I really am gonna work out. This manager from my work is a personal trainer on the side and he is giving me a HUGE discount, as in, it was $50 an hour and he's training me for $15 an hour. I'm pumped! I think that's what I was lacking before. Someone to hold me accountable and to push me. I'm not very good at doing that myself. So that's pretty much it.
Hi Grandma Adams!!! I love you!!!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

oooh, kt's getting a personal trainer? VERY nice. you are pumped now, wait till later when he's got you pumping! haha, i slay myself...

Anonymous said...

Katie!!
I am impressed! You will be all slim and trim before you know it. After you get all "trained" you can be my personal trainer.
M

Jenni said...

We love you even when you forget about your blog. (And I love my grandma and grandpa too!)