
This is Cory acting goofy at Nick and Crystal's wedding. He put a sequin on his nose... in case you were wondering what that was.....
So anyway, I meant to update on the 20th, but I forgot. So I'm updating now. I need to start spending more time at home. I keep leaving and then I won't see Lauren or anyone else hardly for like, 3 days because we won't be home at the same time or whatever. I feel guilty. So that is something I need to work on. Speaking of things that need worked on. My room is HORRENDOUS!!!! It desperately needs cleaned but I just can't do it. Maybe I will some day.
Today I went to the Dr to get an MRI on my knees cuz the dr thinks I have a meniscus tear on the inside of both knees. I had to wait in the waiting room for 2 hrs before they called me back there. The lady I checked in with at the front desk forgot that I was there. She didn't write it down or something. I wasn't really annoyed. I was just tired of waiting.
So anyway, thats about it. Ya'll have a fantastic day!!!!
2 comments:
Talk about blowing your own secret cover. Jeesh.
Good job posting, K. I have the same issue with my apt and never seeing Robin, but actually I think it's a good thing in the end because then we can't get on each other's nerves as much. It does lead to a lot of note-writing though.
:) I like the pic. Hi Cory!
Post a Comment