
So... Melissa got married this past weekend. It was a bittersweet event. I cried. She's not Melissa Wright anymore. She's Melissa Peters. At least she married one of the best guys I've ever met. This is the last picture of all 4 Wright girls that was ever taken. It's weird that she's not gonna be available to hang out or whatever anymore. She's gonna be an old married woman now who lives two hours away. But I am happy for her and Kyle. I think Kyle knows how lucky he is to have Melissa. He better anyway.
2 comments:
what a beautiful picture of you girls. may I please have one? send it to me on email. thanks! melanie
I never thought of that either, but she's right, we are still related. She's just not legally named Wright anymore...I'd say she's still a Wright girl though, in the same way that Mommy's still an Adams.
Post a Comment