Monday, August 28, 2006

I'm bad at this posting thing

I keep waiting and waiting to post. I keep telling myself that I'll do it later. Only later never actually comes. Imagine that.
So, Becky is going back to school tomorrow. I'm sad. She was my only local sister. Now I have no local sisters, and I'm feeling sorry for myself. Poor Katie! I know!
Anyway, I'm still dating Cory and things are going fabulously. I have my general girl issues and he has his general guy issues, but I guess it goes with the territory.
For those who don't know, I got a new job at a private ambulance company. It's called Med Corp. The pay isn't quite as nice as it was at Trinity, but it'll do.
I've noticed that talking about your issues is harder than it seems. It brings everything to the surface and makes it hurt all over again. I liked my issues right where I buried them thank you. But I know it's for the best, unfortunately. Being emotionally healthy is HARD work!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, What Becky said!!
So get to work Kate!

Jenni said...

AMEN SISTER. Working on emotional health sucks the big one. That's why you need support while you do it. It's NOT a one-player game, and now you know why!